Prices / Rules
Price List & Fishery Rules
10% discount for armed forces on production of a valid I.D card
|Price per person
|Standard day ticket
Afternoon ticket (last 4 hours)(seasonal times apply) Adult & Junior
|Junior day ticket (juniors must be 15 and under)
|O.A.P.(65 & over) (Mon - Fri only) (Except Bank holidays)
Disabled ticket (must hold a disabled rod licence or produce a blue badge)
ALL VISITORS MUST REPORT TO RECEPTION.
£2.00 REFUNDABLE TICKET FOR NON FISHING VISITORS IS AVAILABLE (condtions apply)
Price List - Night Fishing over 18's only
Big Lake only
|Price per person
||Up to two rods
|24 hours (1 day)
|48 hours (2 days)
|72 hours (3 days)
|96 hours (4 days)
|Special week rate
Non fishing night guest £5.00 per night (must be over 18)
NEW FOR 2015: A £5.00 deposit is required per person per night (fishing or non fishing).This is refundable if we have 7 days notice either in person or by telephone.
- No dogs allowed on site
- All roadways to be kept clear for access
- No cycling on the fishery
- Please use toilets at reception and nowhere else
- Barbless hooks only
- 2 rod limit
- No keepnets (except on matches)
- Minimum 4'' hooklink
- No floating baits (min 12''below surface)
- No bait boats
- No floating poles
- No dog or cat food
- No fixed rigs (must be free running)
- No tackle to be left unattended
- No nuts, seeds, or pulses (except corn, hemp, and maize)
- Boilies can be used on the Big Lake (no limit) also can be used on Small & Middle Lakes (500 grm limit)
- Unhooking mats and landing nets must be dipped before use
- Please handle the fish with care and return them to the water immediately
- Do not hold the fish in towels, this causes damage to the fish
- Please respect the fish
- You must be in possession of a valid E.A. rod licence before fishing
- Only over 18's allowed on the fishery at night, this includes non fishing guests
- Please dispose of all your rubbish in the bin at reception car park
- No one underage of 12 yrs can be on the complex, unless accompanied by an adult (18 +) at all times
- 12 to 15 yrs have to be checked in at reception by an adult, leaving their contact details in case of any problems
- No one under 16 to fish Big Lake during the day unless accompanied by an adult (18+) at all times
BOILIES: Small & Middle Lakes 500 grm per session. Big Lake no limit.
- 4 bag limit in a day session,Small and Middle lakes only.
- Only our own brand of pellets for feeding - these can only be purchased from Willow Park Shop
- Hook Pellets
- Any type of hook pellets may be used.(not as feed)
- Only 1 can (285g) per session.
- Please do not dispose of any remaining corn in the lake.
- Luncheon Meat
- Only 1 can (250g) may be used per session.
- Any type of meat (ham, spam, flavoured, coloured etc) may be used.
- Paste hook baits are permitted
- Other baits
- Maggots (including sticky maggots and dead), castors, worm, hemp, pepperami, sinking bread are allowed.
- Standard hooker pack only (on the hook only).
- Middle & Small lakes - 1 kilo per match/day session or 2 kilo of leam.
- Barblesss hooks only.
- No floating baits.
- No floating poles.
- No bait boats.
- No spodding in matches.(Small & Middle Lakes)
- No fixed rigs (inc. patternoster).
- 12" minimum hook length below float.
- 4" minimum hook length below feeder/method
- No baited rods to be left in the water unattended.
- All nets must be dipped before use. Net dip located at reception.
- Besides the above N.F.A. rules apply.